Why Choose Us?
Great Lakes Pension: A Passion For Excellence
At a Glance
Why Choose Us?
Great Lakes Pension provides expert design and administration from very simple to highly customized retirement plans.
We understand the importance and the value a well-designed plan can provide your business. Sponsoring a retirement plan should not come at the expense of losing focus on your daily operations. We will monitor your retirement plan so you can stay focused on your business.
Our team is dedicated to providing you with superior service.
We will design and maintain a retirement plan that best fits your organization’s needs and goals. Our promise to you is to commit our resources and expertise to provide an optimal business partnership.
We leverage the most up-to-date technology to streamline the administrative process and save you time. As part of our standard of excellence, you’ll benefit from the following:
- We provide clients with a secure website portal to communicate, transfer sensitive data, and store required plan documentation.
- We continually monitor your plan to make sure it continues to fulfill your objectives and meets all federal regulatory provisions for tax qualifications.
- We keep abreast of regulatory issues to anticipate changes, not react to them.
- We provide unbiased services and we do not sell any investment products. Our work for you is fee-based, not commission driven.
- We price our services competitively. Our administrative systems are highly-efficient and we pass those efficiencies on to you.
- We maintain on-going, personal contact with you so that your questions and concerns are addressed on a timely basis by an expert consultant familiar with your plan and your business.
PLAN DESIGN: BEYOND 401(k)
We will help you select the right plan features for your unique situation:
- 401(k), Safe Harbor, Automatic Enrollment
- Profit Sharing, New Comparability or Cross Tested
- Cash Balance
- Defined Benefit
A core value at Great Lakes Pension is to always strive for a superior level of service through our:
- Monthly Technology Meetings
- Ongoing Continuing Education
- Continuous Staff Development
- Annual CEFEX Recertification
- Staff Incentive Program
Based upon customer satisfaction surveys, Great Lakes Pension receives an overall rating of 96% across all areas:
- Timeliness & Responsiveness
- Quality of Reports
- Knowledge of the Consultant
- Overall Client Satisfaction